Monday, July 16, 2012

Musical Mondays


Hey Y’all from now on I’m going to talk about music on Mondays! Music is what helps me survive and I think I should share my love for music of all kinds (minus rap!) with you!

All year long I love listening to Beach Music! It is just so fun to listen to. It makes me feel like dancing no matter where I am or what the weather is. I love it all but I have chosen my Top Ten Favorites to share with you.

1.       Be Young Be Foolish Be Happy by The Tams

2.       Carolina Girls by General Jackson and The Chairmen of the Board

3.       Build Me Up Buttercup by The Foundations

4.       Dancing In The Moonlight by King Harvest

5.       How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You by James Taylor (This may not typical beach music but it reminds me of beach music)

6.       Under The Boardwalk by The Drifters

7.       My Baby Loves Lovin’ by White Plains

8.       I Love Beach Music by Embers

9.       Ain’t  To Proud To Beg by The Temptations

10.   Apple Peaches Pumpkin Pie by Jay and The Techniques
xo MG

No comments:

Post a Comment