Thursday, August 9, 2012

Disney World

For those of you who know me know I LOVE Disney World! Last October when my family went I started to cry when we were walking down Main Street towards Cinderella's Castle because I was so happy and excited. I have already planned my Senior Trip to Disney World! I planned my family's last trip to Disney World. We had so much fun! Right now I am craving Disney World (which isn't out of the ordinary for me). I would love to go to Disney for Christmas one year. I have stayed at the Port Orleans  Resort and the Wilderness Lodge. Next time we go I'd like to stay at the Contemporary Resort, so I can see Cinderella's Castle from my hotel room. I get chilled thinking about going to Disney World! Have you ever been to Disney World? If so what is your favoirte thing to do there?

No comments:

Post a Comment